Celler Devinssi Gratallops
Wine tourism in the Priorat
The richness of Priorat is its nature, its landscapes of hills and valleys llicorella (slate), with vineyards on costers (slopes) or terraces - all dominated by the rugged walls of the Sierra de Montsant. The Priorat is an ideal place for sightseeing and wine gourmet unhurried discover spectacular landscapes boards, curved up and down the highways and byways, wine tasting at several wineries (often very small, handmade, homemade) and thoroughly enjoying nature.
Who are we?
- Josep Roca, founder and owner of Celler Devinssi, winegrower, winemaker, wines designer
- Sergi Romero, responsible for the process of winemaking
- Jordi Ustrell, collaborator in translations. Visits to the winery and PR
Visits to the winery, wine tasting
Devinssi Celler visits are arranged, so if you want to know our artisan winery, contactadnos telephone, by email, or also through our website.
Our artisan winery is located within the town of Gratallops. Here we will explain how to manually produce handcrafted wines. It is highly recommended to take pictures. The winery has a tasting room where we usually offer tastings for large groups, pairing tastings and other creative activities related to wine tourism.
Visitors can be seen at: Catalan, Castilian, French and Russian
Visitors to the vineyard
The Celler Devinssi provides outlets for Gratallops vineyards enjoying a beautiful view opening over the people, the Sierra de Montsant, the Hermitage, and the southwestern region of Priorat. Here itself you have to bring camera and take pictures. The landscape is beautiful vineyards throughout the year: in winter, when the board shines off the green of the grass, in the spring when the vines sprout in summer, when gaining strength, and are harvested enveran the grapes, or in autumn, when the vines are caught red and yellow colors.
The wine tasting includes are:
- Il ? lia (Grenache, Carignan, Cabernet Sauvignon, aged for 18 to 34 months)
- Mas de les Valls (Grenache, Carignan, Cabernet Sauvignon, raising 6-8 months)
- Cupatge (Grenache, Carignan, cabernet sauvignon, merlot, syrah)
- Rocapoll. Wine Gratallops villa. Carignan old vines