Molí Blanc Hotel Igualada Jorba
The hotel has the characteristic shape of the paper mills and 46 have been preserved lookout windows that are their symbol also preserving other original features including beams, stone walls, stairs and Catalan vaults.
It is situated in a natural and quiet that you seek tranquility, warmth and friendly service but perfectionist, in the treatment of a personalized service, which has maintained the beauty, charm and personality of the place.
12 double rooms, 4 superior and 8 standard.
- Plasma screen and satellite TV
- Internship broadband access, wifi
- Air conditioning
- Room service
- Laundry service
It has a restaurant with cuisine, modern and quality.
It has 4 meeting rooms for conventions, celebrations, training, presentation, etc.. With availability of audiovisual equipment and Internet access.
- Belaire Room for 30 persons approx.
- Press room for 30 persons approx.
- Battery room for 50 persons approx.
- Mirador room for 10 people approx.
- Cafes and bars
- Living room
- Summer terrace
Nearby routesSee all routes »
- The paper path for Catalonia (a 3 km)
- The leather path in Igualada (a 3.6 km)
- The Ignatian Way (a 3.6 km)
- Camino de Santiago: from Sant Esteve… (a 3.6 km)
- Walk to the Argençola ice well (a 11 km)