Bodega Miquel Jané Font-rubí
The Miquel Jané winery, located in Font-rubí (Barcelona), has two farms and 100ha of vineyards and forests at 500 meters altitude.
The winery organizes visits with tasting of the wines they produce every weekend at 11am. It also offers a wide variety of activities so that you can enjoy an unforgettable day: stays with hotels, breakfast between vineyards, grilled or calçotada menu, bike, segway or horse tours...
Download the Coupon 5 euros discount from Miquel Jané! You will enjoy a € 5 discount on the purchase of wine and wine tourism activities! You can also find it in the images.
Do not miss it!
Open every weekend (also during the week for groups) for all those who want to enjoy a grilled or calçotada menu . The grill is made outdoors, with branches and strains of our old vines. Top quality, seasonal and proximity products are used. We adapt the menus for vegetarians, celiacs...
Many are those who have entrusted us with very special family events (weddings, baptisms, communions...) as well as corporate events.
Weekend wine getaways
Escape a weekend to get to know Penedès. Share with us a unique day of nature, viticulture, winemaking and tasting resting in a hotel with spa or with a rural hotel or a hotel surrounded by vineyards. You will enjoy a night of accommodation with breakfast included.
Organic PINK ALTANA
Wine produced entirely with this variety, from our Cal Costas estate, 500m from the winery.
Strains of about 10 years old, and in a rather poor soil, which favors a strain on the strain and makes the grape has a concentration of color-sugars-polyphenols very interesting. Harvested at dawn machine and taken to the cellar right away. Skidding and concealed in deposit. Each year is different, but more or less, we leave it with the skins between 6 and 10h, and we make a direct bleeding of the deposit, static racking with cold and fermentation at controlled temperature, always maintaining the varietal aromas.
Short time in storage and bottling as quickly as possible, to avoid oxidation.
- Varieties: 85% Cabernet Sauvignon 15% Garnacha
- Alcohol: +/- 13.00%
- Parenting: Young
- In view: not very intense color, looking for a pale pulling color, but without arribarhi, shiny and bright with strawberry red tones.
- On the nose: The touch of somewhat acidic red fruit, strawberry not quite ripe and a point of pomegranate. When they pass 5 min to the glass it evolves towards a sweeter and silky aroma.
- In the mouth: it is fresh, with an astringent point that makes it very interesting. It has a kind and sliding mouth passage. The aromas are kept in the mouth for a long time.
- Pairing: it could be a snack wine, accompanied by Manchego cheese, cockles or olives of different types. It would also go well with fresh cheese pasta, white meat with juice or some sardines or grilled salmon.
XAREL.LO ecological height
- Variety: 100% xarel.lo
- Alcohol: +/- 12.50%
- Parenting: Young
- In view: white wine with grayish and greenish tones, with a very light golden touch, which reminds us that it is a young wine.
- On the nose: xarel.lo of fantastic aromatic complexity, its fresh aroma, indicates that it is grown in height. Aniseed notes, white flower, and white fruit at the point of ripeness. A real kindness in the nose.
- In the mouth: explosion of aromas in the mouth, an acidity very well embedded in the range of aromas, good structure and greixositat. Very persistent once it has been tested.
Related articles: Enjoy wine and wine tourism in Catalonia