Can Solé Barcelona
Founded in 1903, it is one of the classic restaurants in Barcelona, with an excellent gastronomic offer based on traditional seafood cuisine, but at the same time incorporating new trends as a result of its daily suggestions, maintaining the flavor of always.
The place maintains the spirit of the year when it was born: tiles from the time, a counter from the old ones... nothing has changed or been disguised with new trends or styles. The blue of the walls is reminiscent of the sea, the Mediterranean that the cuisine honors and the photographs that one finds everywhere keep the memory of this clientele of famous people who have visited the place once or many.
For your pleasure, they have recovered dishes from the grandmother's Catalan cuisine such as stewed chickpeas, widowed lentils, fricandó, the large veal and pork spout with foie gras and mushrooms and oxtail with potatoes.
You can also enjoy:
- Cold and hot starters and suggestions of the day.
- Rice, fideuas and rossejats
- Fish and shellfish
- White wines
- Rosé wines
- Black wines
From 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. and from 8:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
Sunday night and Monday closed.
- Bailli to the category of Maitre Rotiseur of the CHAINE des Rôtisseurs
- It has been recommended among others by the NEW YORK TIMES, LA VANGUARDIA,...
- Awarded with the award of the NATIONAL GASTRONOMY award in the years 19998, 1999 and 2000.
- It is in many guides worldwide, recognizing the good work of this house in addition to many awards collected during its life.
- Has the plaque of honor from the Generalitat de Catalunya for the merit of Tourism
- Concession of the National Gastronomy Award.