Can Solé Barcelona
Founded in 1903 is one of the classics of Barcelona, ??with an excellent cuisine based on traditional seafood cuisine, while incorporating new trends in daily suggestions, keeping the flavors.
The restaurant keeps the spirit of the year of his birth: tiles of the time, white marble tables, a counter of the old ... nothing has been changed or disguised with new trends or styles. The Blue recalls the sea walls, to the Mediterranean at that honors the kitchen and the pictures that you find everywhere keep the memory of this clientele of celebrities who have visited the site once or many.
For your pleasure have recovered Catalan cuisine as grandma's stewed chickpeas, lentils widows, fricassee, the huge beef cannelloni with foie gras and pork i ceps, potatoes with cuttlefish and artichokes, onion soup and oxtail with potatoes.
Also you can enjoy:
- Cold starters, hot dishes of the day
- Rice and noodle dishes
- Fish and seafood
- White wines
- Rose wines
- Red wines
13:30 and 20:30 16h to 23h
Closed Sunday evening and Monday
- Bailli in the category of the CHAINE Rotiseur Maitre des Rotisseurs
- It was recommended among others, by the NEW YORK TIMES, THE VANGUARD, ...
- Winner of the award NATIONAL CUISINE in 1998, 1999 and 2000.
- While in many guides worldwide, recognizing the good work of this house, not to mention other awards collected throughout his career.
- It has the badge of honor of the Generalitat de Catalunya for Tourism Merit
- National Prize of Gastronomy.
- Josep Maria also belongs to the Brotherhood of l'Arròs Country Valenciá.