Hostal del Coll Susqueda
The Hostal del Coll consists of 8 rooms of which: double, triple rooms and the possibility of quadruples up to a maximum capacity of 27 people. Currently, for the Covid-19 situation, it is rented for a maximum of 10 people and not all the rooms are opened. All rooms have private bathroom, television, heating and individual refrigerator.
The hostel has an equipped kitchen, dining room with fireplace, living room and wooden covered porch. In addition to outdoor parking and free Wi-Fi. Each and every one of the rooms with incredible views, either on the Susqueda reservoir and the Far cliff, or on the Osor Valley. The rooms are named after the views seen through the window: Puigsacalm, San Gregorio, San Miguel de las Formigues, El Faro, Susqueda, La Vall, San Benet and Rocacorba.
You can also enjoy the exclusive communal outdoor pool for guests (open in summer) and the garden areas with benches and tables to enjoy the views of the surroundings.
Pets are allowed at an extra cost, day visits also have an extra cost.
The restaurant is only open on weekends and holidays from 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m., prior reservation is recommended. Between August 3 and 23, the restaurant will also open during the week at the same usual hours.
What will you find?
- Typical food of the region
- Dining rooms with splendid panoramic views of the Osor valley.
- Banquets, Communions, Baptisms, Weddings
- Excursions: Susqueda Pantano de Sau, St. Benet
- Fountains (totally natural water)
- Mountain-bike (electric bike rental)
- Excursions by 4x4 car with guide
- Pilgrimage, May 1
- Mass, the first Sunday of each month, at 1 in the afternoon
- Exclusive pool service for hostel guests (summer)
Nearby routesSee all routes »
- The route of the bandit Serrallonga (a 3 km)
- From Osor to Sant Miquel de les Formigues (a 3 km)
- Route through Susqueda (a 6.7 km)
- Route of Carrilet I of Olot in Girona (a 8.2 km)
- The sweetest route through La Selva,… (a 8.2 km)
Festivals of the Roser in the Cellera de Ter20/04/2023 - 24/04/2023