Bosc Tancat- Natupark-Parc d'Aventura Cerdanyola del Vallès
Natupark, an adventure park in the trees, is a new concept of outdoor activities, backed by 14 years of experience. Natupark offers the possibility to enjoy a set of facilities on trees that include zip lines, vines, swinging trunks, network bridges, etc.
The expansion and improvement of our facilities have made Natupark the largest adventure park in Spain.
Circuits at different heights and with different levels of difficulty for all ages, enhancing cooperativism, sports and respect for nature. Our 8 circuits in the trees, up to a total of 118 games and more than 1,750 meters. of air travel that make Natupark a European reference, in terms of adventure parks, this is confirmed by the 30,000 people who visit our park during the year.
How does it work?
In Natupark, the price of the fees is not per circuit, but for time, first you will make a mandatory practice circuit where we explain the safety rules and then have 3 hours in a row to make the circuits that you like the most.
There are 4 practice circuits, 1 children's circuit, 2 green, 2 blue, 1 orange, 1 red and 1 black.
(It is mandatory to make a blue or orange circuit before the red one and then, if you still have strength, try the black circuit).
What to bring?
The use of sports shoes is essential, and we recommend comfortable clothing. The technical and safety equipment is provided by Natupark
In the same enclosure you will also find 4 swimming pools with saline chlorination with capacity for 1,500 people (open in summer), a bar-restaurant with daily and weekend menu and a large picnic area with barbecues. All within an enclosure of 8.5 hectares of Mediterranean pine forest and holm oaks where you can walk in a natural environment.
VII Forest of Terror of Closed Forest
The VII Edition of the Forest of Terror of the Closed Forest arrives with chilling news. Test your senses in the most interactive terror passage in Barcelona. Will you escape alive from a new medical facility where some engenders attack and bite without compassion? Will you be able to find the antidote to save you?
- October 18 - Status of reservations: LAST AVAILABLE PLACES
- October 19 - Status of reservations: LAST AVAILABLE PLACES
- October 25 - Status of reservations: AVAILABLE
- October 26 - Status of reservations: AVAILABLE
- October 31 - (Halloween - special day) - Status of reservations: LAST AVAILABLE PLACES
- November 1 - Status of reservations: LAST AVAILABLE PLACES
- November 2 - Status of reservations: LAST AVAILABLE PLACES
- November 8 - Status of reservations: AVAILABLE
- November 9 - Status of reservations: AVAILABLE
- November 15 - Status of reservations: AVAILABLE
- November 16 - Status of reservations: AVAILABLE
- Schedules: From 9:00 p.m. to 01:30 a.m.
- Price: € 18 / person (October 31) and € 16 / person (the other days)
- Age: From 14 years old (minors must be accompanied by an adult
Enter a suspicious medical facility in the middle of a natural forest of 8 hectares! But, ups!... Something went wrong. Infected engenders attack and bite without compassion. You can run away without looking back, you can collaborate with your teammates and find the antidote to save you, but you cannot hide. More than half an hour of terrifying experiences, to which there are only two options: survive or die. What do you choose?
For groups of 10 people, the adventure through the Forest of Terror will begin. It is a spectacular adventure where the visitor will live the fear in their own skin, in a journey in the middle of a forest of 8.5 hectares.
The Terror Forest tour lasts 30 minutes, where groups of approximately 10 people are made. It is not necessary to form a group of people to enjoy the experience, visitors can also come individually. The groups are organized by the Forest of Terror team and each group will leave at 10-minute intervals.
- Choose a reservation day
Before, consider the "status of reservations" section that you will find next to each day, to know if the day you want to come is available or complete.
- Contact us to explain the day of your visit.
Telephone: 93 580 59 19 | Email: Oficina@bosctancat.com
Telephone booking hours: 09:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. and 3:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
When customers contact us to make a reservation, we ask them the following information:
-Name of the person making the reservation.
-Number of people who carry out the activity.
-day and time that they do well (confirmation of the day and time we give it to us)
-Phone and email
- The reservation becomes effective once the payment has been made by means of a transfer to the account number or payment in cash at the offices of the Enclosed Forest site. (All explanation of the payment method will be made when you contact us).
- In case of cancellation, the amount of the reservation will be lost if it is not notified 4 days in advance
- Subsequently we send you a proforma invoice with the amount of the activity, specifying the day, time and number of people. In this invoice is our bank account number so that you can make the transfer.
- The deadline for making the entry is 7 days before the day of the activity, in case of not receiving the income within said period, the reservation will be canceled. When we verify that the entry has been made, the reservation is firm, and we send you an invoice for the amount you have entered.
- When they come to do the activity they must take this invoice as proof of your reservation.
- Customers who are interested in a specific day and are already complete, become part of a waiting list and will be called in case of reservation cancellations.
- The first group will start the tour at 9:30 pm and the last one at 01:30.
Be very attentive to the social networks ( Facebook / Instagram / Facebook Event ) of Bosque Cerrado because very soon we will launch different contests and raffles for the VII Edition of the Forest of Terror!
Share your experience on social networks with the hashtag #BosquedelTerror!
CLOSED FOREST RESTAURANT
- Restaurant opening days: Every day of the show.
- Bar hours: From 8:30 p.m. to 1:30 a.m.
- Cooking hours: From 8:30 p.m. to 12:00 a.m.
- Price: € 13 (large sandwich with a loaf of bread + 2 drinks)
BIG SQUARES TO SHARE (1 loaf of bread)
- Sausages, tomato, onion, cheese, fried egg
- Grilled pit, lettuce, tomato, cheese, onion
- Loin, bacon, pepper, cheese and onion
- Frankfurt, Bacon, cheese, pepper and onion
- Butifarra, dried beans, onion, pepper and aioli
- Skewers, onion, fried egg and garlic and oil
- Marinated Iberian secret, onion, pepper and mayonnaise
- Tuna, lettuce, tomato, onion, hard boiled egg
- Zucchini, red pepper, green pepper, mushrooms and onion
In case of inclement weather
In case of inclement weather, the cancellation of the event on the social networks ( Facebook / Facebook Event ) of CLOSED FOREST will be informed, the amount of the tickets will be refunded to the customers or the day may be changed.
Prior booking is essential, contact us at 93 580 59 19