Visit to the winery with tasting and wine tasting
Our winery has the pleasure of presenting its Miquel Jané wines made with grapes from its vineyards located in the privileged wine - growing environment of Alt Penedès. Share with us a unique journey of nature, viticulture and enology. The visit consists of three parts: A walk through the vineyards to discover and learn about their life cycles, soil, climate... An oenological part between presses and barrels where the different vinification and aging processes are explained.
It ends with a tasting of our wines and regional products while the tasting course is taught. This unforgettable pedagogical journey is taught by the oenologist of the winery. During the visit, a dossier will be delivered to understand and to continue practicing at home the art of tasting.
The activity includes:
- Visit to the vineyard where a viticulture course is taught
- Visit to the winery while oenological explanations are given
- Tasting of 4 Miquel Jané wines made in the winery and endorsed with prestigious international awards
- Picoteo of products of the region
- Explanatory dossier of the course that will serve as a practical guide
The winery offers the possibility of visiting the winery, wine tasting, eating at the farm and try the barbecue or calçotada menu, for a price of € 39 / person.
- Saturdays and Sundays from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Duration of 3h.