Masia Pairal, stay in autumn
Olèrdola, Sant Pere de Ribes
A beautiful gem 2 minutes from Sitges
Masia Pairal is a typical country house with more than 250 years old, built on 4,000m2 of impressive gardens.
It is located in an exclusive residential area known as "Los Viñedos", a few minutes away from the beaches of Sitges, a charming Mediterranean town that offers a wide tourist offer and only 30 minutes from Barcelona and the El Prat international airport.
It can accommodate up to 24 guests, offering different indoor (700m2) and outdoor (4000m2) spaces, to relax and socialize. The farmhouse has 11 double rooms, all with air conditioning, 6 of them in the main building and 5 located in the annexe wing, 7 full bathrooms and private parking for 8 vehicles.
In the garden you will find an impressive Balinese house (Gazebo) where you can enjoy a moment of relaxation and tranquility in the middle of nature. Also the extensive 22x7 meter pool, sauna and shower, ping pong table and barbecue area. It is the perfect farmhouse to enjoy with family and friends in a very private and quiet environment.
Villas Sitges has implemented a strict safety and hygiene protocol in all its farmhouses to guarantee your stay in a risk-free environment.
"What distinguishes us is our passion for people, the planet and a serene and healthy lifestyle based on an innovative, ethical and cosmopolitan philosophy"
- Concierge service
- Catering services: breakfast, lunch and dinner (exclusively)
- We make your purchase of food and drink for your arrival
- Transportation service and car rental
- Laundry service
- Restaurant reservations
- Babysitting service for the little ones in the house
- Activities such as boat or yacht excursions, wine tasting, tours in Barcelona, Sitges...
- Experiences: culinary, massage, yoga class, Pilates, outdoor sports, etc.
- Services for corporate events such as catering, blackboards, projectors, screens...
Note: Services subject to additional cost and service exclusivity.
Address: C / Plátanos 4, Urb. Los Viñedos, 08810, Barcelona
Telephone: +34 647 233 512