Casa Parramon Baix Pallars
Casa Parramon is a 15th century house located in the Pallars Sobirà within the closed village of Peramea, a complex declared a cultural asset of national interest by the Generalitat of Catalonia.
Located at one end of the town, this rural tourism house offers magnificent views of the Plan de Corts. With an area of 450 m2, it has been restored keeping its rustic style and conserving the spaciousness of the spaces.
- Capacity for 14 people
- Ideal for groups
- free WIFI
- In summer, rooms with kitchen rights are also rented
- Large living room with fireplace and firewood.
- Living room with TV, DVD player and stereo.
- Reading room with games and toys for children
- Terrace with barbecue with a spectacular view over the Plan de Corts
- Fully equipped kitchen (fridge, nespresso machine, oven, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine)
- Games room, sauna and mountain bike.