Oli Priordei Margalef
Priordei oil route + Breakfast among olive trees
Capacity: Minimum 4 people / Maximum 20 people
- During the campaign (from November to January): Monday to Sunday from 10 am to 1 pm and from 4 pm to 7 pm
- Visits with availability according to climatology and with prior reservation
- Rest of the year: From Monday to Friday from 10 a.m. to 1 a.m. and from 4 a.m. to 7 p.m. Advance reservation
- Weekend and holidays: reservation
Languages of the visit: Catalan / Spanish / English / Italian
Price of the visit:
- € 12 (visit mill + tasting)
- € 25 (visit mill + farms + tasting)
Special events for groups.
Oils and characteristics
Priordei, integrated, conventional and ecological (100% Arbequina): its profile is balanced and very fruity. The presence of green olives makes it intense and soft in the mouth and nose. It has many other secondary aromas of vegetables, such as cut grass, kiwi, almonds, tomatoes and artichokes.
Priordei infused: garlic, basil, chilli, rosemary, white truffle, black truffle, strains, oregano and lemon.
The environment of the Priorat, besides being the place where one of the best oils in the world is produced, has a great attraction.
The places of great charm, are the perfect setting for an excursion where the traveler can buy virgin olive oil (delicious and healthy) and visit some of the points of interest in the area.
The presence of the river, the town that enters the mountain, with streets that run between rocks, make it a place that invites to be explored. There are many fountains, caves, ravines and caves, such as La Taberna, a good place to start speleology; the one of the Teix, that has taken the name of the great tree that there is in the edge, and the one of the Miracle.
Among the ravines are the Ganyes, the Jover (or Lloberes), the San Salvador, the Coma Negra, the Coma Closa or the Taberna.
In addition, throughout the term there are numerous beautiful places to camp in part of the hermitage of San Salvador or the reservoir.
You may also be interested in: Try Catalan extra virgin olive oil | Gastronomic experiences to savor Catalonia
Nearby routesSee all routes »
- Wine lands Priory (a 7.8 km)
- Route of the hermitages of Ulldemolins (a 11.2 km)
- Grand Tour de Catalunya - Section 2.… (a 12.9 km)
- Sundials in Porrera (a 13.7 km)
- Route for adventure parks in Catalonia (a 13.7 km)