Alt Empordà Sea Walking 2020, Prehistory at sunset
Route through Cap de Creus, towards the Cap de l'home and Llit de la Generala dolmens, from where you can contemplate the Gulf of Roses and the Empordà plain with the foothills of the Sierra de Verdera, the Aiguamolls Natural Park and the rivers that mow the plain.
Among aromatic plants, we will walk near the Visigothic menhirs and towers to Mount Marès, to reach the Gates plan where we can enjoy a tasting while the sun falls behind the Pyrenees mountains and dyes the dark waters of the sea red and we will return to Roses once it is dark by the Quarentena estuary to see the largest dolmen in Catalonia and unique inscultures.
- Start time: 18:00
- Meeting point: Roses bus station
- Distance: 7 km
- Elevation: 277m
- Approximate duration: 3 h. 30 '
- Difficulty level: PICTO SENDIF Moderate
- Price: € 12 per person (€ 6 for people under 14 years old)
- It is recommended to wear good footwear, suitable clothing, water and a frontal (optional clubs).
- Guided: Terramar, Nature and Culture
You can click the "More information" button to register.