Ruta Templera i Hospitalera L'Espluga de Francolí
Tour of the different streets of the upper part of L'Espluga that still have a medieval urban structure, where different audiovisuals, holograms and representative figures of social classes revive the visitor in the past and will take us into the daily life of the lord, the farmer, the Jews, the menestrales... We will know the origin of the hospital and the tragic end of the Templars, the old town of L'Espluga, accompanied by a Templar or hospital character and with virtual and augmented reality glasses.
- Saturday 12.00h and 17.00h. (From April to October 18.00h.) And Sundays 12.00h.
- From 8 people a new visit can be organized on the day and at the desired time.
- Reservation and sale of tickets at the Tourist Office and departure of visits to the Old Church.
- Duration: 2 hours approximately.
- € 12.00 Adults
- € 10.00 Children from 9 to 14 years old
- € 10.00 Groups from 25 people