Torrefeta i Florejacs
Shire: La Segarra
Altitude: 475 m
Torrefeta i Florejacs is a municipality in the county of Segarra. It is formed by several organizations of population, some of very few inhabitants.
- Bellveí: chaired by a manor house with very beautiful surroundings.
- Las Casas de la Sierra: It is interesting to see the architecture of large farms that are still preserved.
- Castellmejà: retains a twelfth century castle with two round towers plant.
- El Far: we find the restored house Can Tasies and a small church dedicated to Santo Domingo.
- Florejacs: has narrow streets inside the town and the castle in excellent condition.
- Gra: curiously include some mills that are located on the western side of the population.
- Granollers: highlight a small church dedicated to Santiago.
- The Llor: highlights the arched entrance to the village and the castle ruins.
- The Morana: find remains of the castle tower and gateway to the square.
- Les Sitges dilapidated village except the church and the castle.
- Palou: include the porches of the square and the church of Sant Ponç.
- Riber: we must emphasize the manor house Can Solsona and the church is attached.
- Sant Martí de la Morana: the manor house Can Sala remains nucleus of population.
- It sedated: highlight narrow streets lined with arches and doorways.
- Selvanera: in the square is the manor house of Can Viles and outside the Church of San Sebastian.
- Torrefeta: the old quarter of the population retains some of the old gateways.
Torrefeta fundamentals and Florejacs indicate the presence of people of very old age, as found Iberian and Roman sites. However, the beginning the need to place in medieval times. It was at that moment when Torrefeta and Florejacs was in the middle of the border of the Catalan territories and the Al-Andalus. Later, the nuclei of the area were repopulated, but remained scenarios history and Civil War trail left with the L2 line call or rear.
For their environments is possible to make various types of routes, whether cultural, mountain biking, walking or car and various themes. The cuisine is also one of its attractions, therefore we highlight the pasta pies and syrup.
In early April, Florejacs hosts a festival dedicated to the Lady of the flowers and the town is filled with cultural, medieval market and flowers and all kinds of entertainment.
The first weekend of October the Giant Pumpkin Contest and Sample Earth Sedó is held.
Where to sleep
Where to eat
What to do
It is an association formed by residents of Argençola (Anoia), which includes…