Cal Mingo, stay in autumn
Olèrdola, Sant Pere de Ribes
An authentic and picturesque 15th century estate, nestled among the Viladellops vineyards
Located in the heart of the Garraf Natural Park, Masía Cal Mingo is an authentic, beautifully reconstructed 15th century Catalan estate, situated among vineyards in the Garraf wine region, just 40 minutes south of Barcelona and the Prat international airport and 15 minutes from Sitges, a beautiful and cosmopolitan coastal city.
The Farmhouse has 9 bedrooms, 8 full bathrooms and can accommodate between 18 and 22 people, in this case, with additional beds. It also offers a fantastic space for private corporate events and celebrations for up to 80 guests.
Cal Mingo has 4,000m2 of private garden with several chill-out areas and incredible mountain views, as well as leisure and rest areas: swimming pool, floating hammocks, sauna and shower, Balinese house (gazebo), terraces, area for barbecue and ping pong table.
This charming rural house is also perfect to enjoy outdoor activities, such as mountain biking and trekking, letting you lose yourself in the green valleys that surround the farm and its Mediterranean air. A sustainable environment of privacy and peace.
Villas Sitges has implemented a strict safety and hygiene protocol in all its farmhouses to guarantee your stay in a risk-free environment.
"What distinguishes us is our passion for people, the planet and a serene and healthy lifestyle based on an innovative, ethical and cosmopolitan philosophy"
- Concierge service
- Catering services: breakfast, lunch and dinner (exclusively)
- We make your purchase of food and drink for your arrival
- Transportation service and car rental
- Laundry service
- Restaurant reservations
- Babysitting service for the little ones in the house
- Activities such as boat or yacht excursions, wine tasting, tours in Barcelona, Sitges...
- Experiences: culinary, massage, yoga class, Pilates, outdoor sports, etc.
- Services for corporate events such as catering, blackboards, projectors, screens...
Note: Services subject to additional cost and service exclusivity.
Address: C / Cal Mingo s / n, 08734 San Miguel de Olèrdola, Barcelona
Telephone: +34 647 233 512