Restaurant Apartaments Els Roures Castellar del Riu
National cuisine of Berguedà where you can find everything from the most traditional dishes such as stews, grilled meats, the "dish of the devil", homemade desserts, etc. to innovative and surprising dishes for the palate. All in a space of more than 30 years of history, surrounded by a family atmosphere.
- Restaurant adhered to the kitchen Berguedà, in the kitchen of the Berguedà and kitchen mushroom hunting.
- daily menu, service a la carte menus for groups, menu mushroom, fork breakfast.
- Menus adapted for coeliacs, vegetarians, diabetics, etc.
Accommodation located in the Berguedà, surrounded by woods and nature, a privileged place to relax and unwind, to explore the region on various routes on foot or by bicycle, or to go looking for mushrooms in autumn space.
- equipped kitchen (electric stove, refrigerator, microwave, toaster...). Dining room with TV with Freeview and terrace.
- Up to 6 people.
- 2 rooms.
- Bathroom and heating.
- Disabled bathroom in an apartment.
Common areas of apartments
- private garden with pool and table tennis.
- Space old oaks with barbecue and tables.
- Farm animals.
- children's playground.
- Spa and sauna area, with the possibility to book individually with dinner, champagne pecking...
Els Roures is located in the middle of prepirineo, 1200m above sea level, surrounded by forests full of mushrooms in autumn and spring, snow in winter, and the best weather conditions for hiking during the summer.
Nearby we have the Route of the Cathars, after its inception in the Sierra de Queralt and passing through Espinalbet.
We are at the foot of the peaks of Estela and Roc d'Auró, and near the mountains of Rasos de Peguera, where he was one of the first ski resorts in Catalonia.