Restaurant with typical berguedà cuisine where you can find from the most traditional dishes, such as stews, grilled meats, the " dish of the devil ", homemade desserts, etc. to innovative and surprising dishes for the palate. All in a space with more than 30 years of history, surrounded by a familiar and welcoming atmosphere.
- Restaurant attached to the kitchen of Berguedà, to the kitchen of the Berguedà mushroom and to the kitchen of the game.
- Daily menu, à la carte service, custom menus for groups, mushroom menu, traditional breakfasts.
- Menus adapted for celiacs, vegetarians, diabetics, etc.
Accommodation located in Berguedà, surrounded by forests and nature, a privileged space to relax and unwind, to discover the region on various routes on foot or by bicycle, or to look for mushrooms in autumn.
We have five rustic-style apartments with a terrace or outdoor patio.
By staying at our aparthotel, you can access the spa exclusively (with prior reservation), and if you wish, you can enjoy a meal inside the forest, in a hidden and truly magical corner.
In addition, we will give you all the information you need to explore our region. Because, if there is something that we like, it is to take care of our clients, making their stay unique and special.
Rustic and cozy, the chanterelle apartment has a terrace, outdoor table and mountain views.
By staying at our aparthotel, you can enjoy:
- Private garden with pool and table tennis.
- La fogaina, our hidden corner in the forest, with stone tables and barbecue.
- Spa and sauna, with the possibility of booking individually with dinner and cava included.
- Farm space with animals.
- Children's recreational area.
Los Robles is located in the middle of the pre-Pyrenees, at an altitude of 1200m, surrounded by forests full of mushrooms in autumn and spring, snow in winter, and with the best weather conditions for hiking during the summer.
Very close we have the path of the good men, after its beginning in the Sierra de Queralt and passing through Espinalbet.
We are at the foot of the peaks of Estela and Roc de Arce, and near the Sierra de los Rasos de Peguera, where there was one of the first ski resorts in Catalonia.
Registration Number in Tourism Register of Catalonia and Andorra: HCC-004463