Càmping Canyelles Lloret de Mar

Avinguda Canyelles S/N. Lloret de Mar

Since 1958, between sea and mountains, you will find the ideal place to come with family and friends to enjoy their holiday.

Unlike conventional camping, our campsite offers 90% of plots distributed in terraces along the entire mountain, offering great views of the cove Canyelles and the other 10% flat at street level ground.

Parking, towing caravans, washing machines, barbecues, car refrigerators, Internet access, tourist information, safe hire, post office, ATM.

In our campsite you will find:

  • Camping pitches for tents, caravans and motorhomes
  • Studio apartments and caravans to rent

Pimples camping services

  • Supermarket: newsagents, bread, fruits and vegetables and beverages. Basic food items and dairy products. personal care products and products for camping. we snacks, sausages and frozen.
  • pool
  • playground
  • Bar: our bar you can enjoy good times throughout the day by the pool. We offer pizzas, paellas, dishes, lasagna, sandwiches, tapas and more to eat. We have chickens to carry on request. Cakes and ice cream and a variety of cocktails.
Registration Number in Tourism Register of Catalonia: KG-000008

News

Femturisme for the Florid Villas of Catalonia

Read more

Raffle: 2 double tickets for the Aquabrava Water Park

Read more

Events

Fair of drawing and painting in Tossa de Mar

11/08/2019

Read more

International Rapid Painting Competition of Tossa de Mar

25/08/2019

Read more

Tossa Summer Carnival

31/08/2019

Read more

Olympic Triathlon and Sprint Triathlon Tossa de Mar

14/09/2019

Read more

Subscribe to our newsletters!

You will receive our monthly newsletter with new routes, promotions, sweepstakes, etc.. on your email!