Modernist route of Gelida
The Interpretation Center of the Castle of Gelida offers the last Sunday of every month the Modernist Route in Gelida.
Through this route, visitors will know the main characteristics of this cultural movement of the late nineteenth and early s. XX, the society that created it and the peculiarities of modernism in the Penedès.
The tour takes place through the center of the city, and is suitable for all ages. The route includes 9 modernist houses: Cal Boada, Casa Delgado, Ca Adela or Casa Figueras, Cal Palahí, Casa Folch, Ca Sara, Cal Jové, Can Valls or Escuelas Viejas and Casa Pallejà.
The Modernist Route can be combined with the guided tour of the castle, which starts at 10:30 am.
If you are interested in doing the Modernist Route in Gelida you have to contact the Interpretation Center of the Gelida Castle to make the reservation:
- Hours: at 12:30 p.m. Approximate duration of 1 h 30 minutes
- Prices: € 3 / person (under 9 years old: free)
- Start place: Church Square
- To realize the Modernist Route there must be a minimum of 8 people targeted.
- Interpretation Center of the Castle of Gelida: 93779 01 46 - email@example.com