Fia-Faia, holiday tradition that is celebrated in the Berguedà the night of 24 December.
It is unclear origin, as some say it is to welcome the winter solstice and there is a view depicting the birth of Jesus on behalf of fire as an element of fertility.
- 6 pm. On a campfire in the visible Sito from Bagà and Sant Julià de Cerdanyola.
- 2/4 7. Start downward fallaires.
- 3.4 7 five. Received from fallaires before the church.
- 7 pm. Touch of prayer. Fallaires entry and ignition of faies.
- When finished, song and dance fia-faia around the campfire and coca all-i-oli quince.
- 6 pm. Starting the descent of the fallaires from the Clos to the church square.
- Then burn the faies, dance fia-faia and tasting toast with garlic-and-oil quince.