Combined visit CIARGA and Refugio del Serral + Bodega Navidad
The activity begins its tour at the Republican Aviation and Air Warfare Interpretation Center (CIARGA) and Refugio del Serral in Santa Margarida i els Monjos and continues in the Cavas Nadal. There we will discover, still present among vineyards, the remains of the old Sabanell aerodrome which, together with that of the Monks, operated in the network called the Vesper of Glory. We will get to know the history of the wineries, we will visit the winery and the old warehouse used as a hangar during the war, and we will offer a wine tasting, all in an intimate setting on the estate, amidst the unmistakable landscape of Penedès.
Price: € 22 per person (VAT included)
* Includes: visit to CIARGA, visit to the Christmas winery and wine tasting. Does not include transportation, all travel is the responsibility of the client.
- Every 2nd Sunday of the month at 10:30 a.m.
- The itinerary lasts approximately 4 hours.
- The route begins at 10:30 am at CIARGA from where a guided visit will be made.
- The itinerary continues at 12: 00h with a visit to the Christmas winery where a wine tasting will be offered.
Information and reservations
Santa Margarida i els Monjos
Tourist Information Point of Santa Margarida i els Monjos. Tel. 669287539 / firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also be interested in: Learn and have fun through guided tours
Where to sleep
Where to eat
What to do
The CIARGA (Interpretation Center for Republican Aviation and the Air War) is…