Angular Classical Festival in Sant Cugat
Angular, is the first edition of an international festival with future projection; a festival that will grow and become a reference music program, within the music festivals of the summer.
One of the values of the Festival will be the fabulous location of the concerts, the Monastery of Sant Cugat, the "cornerstone". The main stage, located in the loggia of the Monastery, will have the incomparable Gothic facade of the monument as a backdrop. The chamber stage will have one of the jewels of European Romanesque as a scenic setting, the Cloister.
The Angular Festival is organized and produced by the Sant Cugat City Council and has counted on the flutist from Sant Cugat with an international career, Patrícia de No, as artistic director.
- Friday, July 08, 2022 at 10 p.m. - Angular Festival Classical Slava Ukraini Chamber Orchestra
- Saturday, July 09, 2022 at 10 p.m. - Angular Classic Festival. Zagreb String Quartet
- Sunday, July 10, 2022 at 9:30 p.m. - Angular Classic Festival. Duo Laia Puig - Alba Ventura
- Thursday, July 14, 2022 at 10 p.m. - Angular Classic Festival. "Mozart sota les estrelles"
- Friday, July 15, 2022 at 10 p.m. - Angular Classic Festival. "Anna Boleyn" by Donizetti
Do not miss it!
What to do
Where to eat
Where to sleep