Riudellots de la Selva
Ximpatitza't with the workshops that the Mona Foundation offers for families with children or children's groups.
Do you think that environmental education is essential for children to learn to respect and love nature? A Mona too. That is why we have created the Ximpàtiques Visits, in which both young and old can learn together while having fun; the smallest of the house can be approached in a very special way in the world of primates. It consists of:
- Enrichment workshop: based on crafts and lots of imagination, prepare a game for chimpanzees, to make their lives in Mona more fun and interesting.
- Guided tour: you will meet chimpanzees and macaques, their stories and why we have rescued them. And you can see how they like the enrichment that has prepared them.
The little ones are thus involved in the recovery process of rescued primates, creating enrichment means that help animals deprived of their natural environment to feel motivated and adapt positively to their new home.
- Reservation prior to 972 47 76 18 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Duration visit + workshop: 2h
- Recommended for groups with children from 4 to 10 years.
- Limited capacity. It is essential to ask for visiting time and it is advisable to make the reservation approximately one month in advance.